Visit our parent society chapter for complete details,
including a list of membership benefits, pricing, online application, fax/mail application, and USDA payroll deduction.
Membership to Local Chapter of SWCS
By joining SWCS, you automatically become a member of your local state chapter. Local chapters sponsor activities; provide a network for a broad range of conservation professionals; and offer training, technical assistance, and hands-on experience with demonstrations, projects and workshops. Contact your chapter president to become involved.
All members receive:
• One year subscription to the Journal of Soil and Water Conservation
• Monthly e-newsletter Conservogram
• Discounted registration to the SWCS International Annual Conference
• Discount on SWCS publications (please contact email@example.com for more information)
• Discounts on author page charges
• Free book: Aldo Leopold: The Man and His Legacy (United States residents only)